Monday, March 26, 2012

Oh My…

I don’t really know what else to say.

We had a little something unexpected happen towards the end of Spring Break. 

Photobucket

Ady didn’t really know what to say either. 

Although, the look on her face says it all.  I think she was waiting for me to flip out.

It had been raining off and on all week.  The sand box turned into a mud box.  The boys would go out and make army forts with their little $store army men.  This was hours of entertainment for them.  They knew not to get into the sandbox, but to stay on the edge.  I trust them.  Plus, for the most part they understand the definition of trouble and respect boundaries.  MOST of the time. 

On the other hand, this little lady is still learning.

Photobucket

She realized that momma wasn’t going to flip out after all. 

Really, the harm was already done.  I might as well let her live it up for a few minutes. 

Photobucket

Right before this happened she was playing at her little (boy) friend Kai’s house.  She came home in these clothes because she and Kai had pulled this same trick with Tami.  Not anything to this extent but it did have to do with water.

I guess she wasn’t done yet. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

This was her peace offering. 

Photobucket

How sweet Ady.  Thanks. :)

Photobucket

Casey asked me if I was ready to admit that she’s a tomboy. 

Photobucket

Ummmm…no.  She is still my pretty little princess.  Even if she can keep up with the best of the boys. 

Photobucket

Girlie girls are allowed to play in the mud!

Sometimes.

Photobucket

I hope it was worth it Ady.

Photobucket

I love you Little Miss!  You definitely keep life exciting.

Live it up while you can!!

12 comments:

Colleen said...

oh my goodness!!! I love that you grabbed the camera! She is so cute even in her mud mess!

Unknown said...

OH these are great pictures! So happy for you that you were able to capture the moment! You and her both will be glad in years to come that you have these! Thanks for sharing!

Prudently Painted Vintage said...

Love this!! And I love her! She is a sweet cute mess :)

Prudently Painted Vintage said...

By the way I showed Ethan the pics and he said "ewwwwww her hair is a mess, she wants to take a bath" lol!!

Alison Woods said...

How fun! What a doll, even covered in mud!

Tam said...

Oh how I love that girl. Yes she looks like a pretty little princess but she is gross, yucky, dirty, stinky, smelly Tom boy a heart! She is the best!

Simply Domestic said...

What a precious little girl! Her eyes are beautiful. My three girls always loved playing in the mud!

Beth Curtis said...

I am cracking up! Her face does say it all. I love those pics! Her big blue eyes stand out with all that mud. I have to say Krys, she may be a {little} tomboy :)

Kari said...

Casey blamed this "event" on Cameron, saying that he was the one who had the idea to put water in the sandbox, but I do believe you had major thunderstorms for a few days straight that should have taken the blame. Either way, I'm glad Ady enjoyed it.

La Maman Heureuse said...

:-D gorgeous, even in the mud :-) bright girl to start early on the mud masks ;-)

Darci said...

What a cute little mess!!

Unknown said...

This was an adorable story ! I found you off of Pinterest :)

Would love it if you had the chance if you would like to stop by my blog and say HI. I am working on bringing it back up again, have been away fro awhile catching up on life.

Hope you have a wonderful day.
http://www.theemtmommy.com

~Kirsten~

Related Posts with Thumbnails